UPDATE 12/10/13: We’ve released a follow-up to this post with 100 More Ways to Discover and Enjoy Music.
Prepare yourself for another dose of Monday roundup madness! It’s time for another crazily comprehensive, yet carefully curated, look at an entire industry–the music industry to be specific. This if the first in a two-part series on the music industry which will conclude next week. This week’s focus is on the consumer side of music. Below you’ll find the best resources for music fans including ways to discover new tunes, the best tools and services for creating a perfect music listening experience, tons of concert and live show resources, many ways to enhance Spotify, social tools for getting down with your friends, iPhone and Android music apps, music locker (cloud) services and finally some miscellaneous resources that you’re bound to love. Coming up next week: tools for the bands and artists that make the music you love to listen to!
You might also like:
- The 50+ Best Ways to Curate and Share Your Favorite Social Media and News Content
- The 100 Best, Most Interesting Blogs and Websites of 2012 (Categorized)
- Over 100 Incredible Infographic Tools and Resources
- exfm – See what’s trending. Discover new music. Share with friends.
- liveplasma – Music (and movies and books) discovery engine.
- Serendip – A personal playlist created in realtime