If you are unfamiliar with DailyTekk, here’s all you need to know: we curate cool and useful technology. One of the ways that happens in through our top 100 tech series which is posted every Monday. In it, we do our best to summarize the top 1oo (or so, sometimes more) tech resources in a given industry or category. We strive to include only good (products, design, etc.) resources and often turn up lots of interesting startups so there’s a great chance you’re going to find something new. Over the last few months we’ve put out some pretty neat content (at least I think it’s cool) and I wanted to give you a chance to catch up a bit in case you missed a week here or there.
Interestingly, it appears that shorter titles seem to perform better, or maybe it’s just the content. It will be interesting to compare over the next few months. These posts have been very popular (based on Google Analytics data) in California and especially around the Bay Area. StumbleUpon has been driving some serious traffic to a few of these posts while others are driven more by Twitter and Facebook. We’re even starting to get some traction on Pinterest!
So, without further digression, ranked here by popularity (thus far) are the top 10 top 100′s we’ve produced over the last couple of months:
- Over 100 Incredible Infographic Tools and Resources
- 100 Ways to Discover and Enjoy Music
- The Top 100 Twitter Tools of 2012
- The 100 Best, Most Interesting Blogs and Websites of 2012
- 100 Tools to Develop the Next Killer iOS or Android App
- 100+ Professional Social Media Business Tools for Brands and Marketers
- Photo Geeks Rejoice! 100+ Photography Resources, Inspirations and Services
- EdTech: 100 Tech Tools for Teachers and Students
- Charity Toolbox: 100+ Nonprofit-Specific Tech Tools
- Video Revolution: 100+ Ways to Watch and Create TV, Film and Web Video
Time for your feedback. What posts/topics do you find most interesting? What would you like to see us cover more/less of in the future? Any particular subjects or industries?