Think about this for a moment… if we didn’t have cameras on our phones, how would we get through the day? There are already plenty of ways to share photos (now there’s an understatement if I’ve ever typed one). There’s the obvious choices like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Flickr—and then there’s the ever-growing array of new apps and services striving to grab a piece of our camera rolls. Here I’ve gathered a list of what I consider the 50 best photo sharing, printing and organizing resources you probably (hopefully) haven’t heard of before. Without a doubt, there’s plenty of new photo tools to discover below.
Must-See Photo Tools
- Albumatic – Beautiful, shareable photo albums for any theme or occasion.
- EyeEm – Take and discover beautiful photos.
- Ember – Collect and curate images that inspire you and sync across all Apple devices.
- We Heart It – Discover inspiration and beautiful images every day (the new Pinterest).
- Snippit – Share photos with short music clips. Pure awesome.
- Everlapse – Share life frame by frame. Flipbooks, time-lapses and more.
- Memorability – Create narrated photo books for your iPad to share.
- Ding-Dong – One-tap to send a photo with your location to your friends.
- FrontBack – You and what you see (front + back camera captures in one pic).
- Tracks – Discover and share experiences and interests via group