Editor’s note: This is a guest post from Ashli Norton of Joppar.
The iOS app market has grown tremendously since it’s inception just a few years ago. Because of the platform’s popularity, there’s a vast amount of resources available for anyone interested in the development process.
Whether you need help marketing your iOS app in the App Store or a way to design a beautiful iOS app yourself, you better believe there’s some tool, book, or community out there to help you do just that.
I’ve put together a list of 100 services, communities, tools, and more that can help anyone involved with developing iOS apps or even thinking about making them.
Almost anything you need to do to create or manage an app for the platform can be handled with these helpful resources.
- Content – Content management system for native iOS apps
- Unbabel – App Localization
- Switch – Toggle your app features off and on in real-time
- Heatmaps – iOS heatmaps
- Bitbucket – Private code repositories
- Media Toolkit – Monitors mentions of your app
- Alau.me – Like bit.ly for apps
- Ap Salar – Data driven mobile ad platform
- Google – Mobile backend
Support and Communities
- iOS Developers Group – iOS Google+ community
- iOS Meetup Groups – Get together with like-minded people.
- iOS Development Quora – iOS