There’s nothing wrong with Gmail, but it can be so much better than the default experience. If you haven’t installed any Gmail add-ons yet, you’re really missing out. And even if you have, there are so many out there it’s hard to know which are the best. Until now that is. Think about it: wouldn’t it be nice if you could know when people had read your messages? What if you could know who hadn’t responded yet? Have you ever wished you could easily schedule emails to send later? You can do all this and much more with the amazing services listed below. One of my favorite from the list helps protect your privacy by blocking email tracking. Another gives you statistics on your inbox. It’s possible that you’ve heard of a couple of these before, but I’m guessing 80% of this list is completely new to you. Enjoy!
- MailTrack.io – Know when your emails are read.
- Unreplied – Know who hasn’t replied yet.
- Unioncy – Keep an automated record of your things via receipts sent to your inbox.
- Yanado – Task management inside Gmail.
- Boomerang – Schedule email to be sent later. Easily email reminders.
- PixelBlock – Blocks people from tracking when you’ve read an email.
- Gmail Offline – Read, respond to, search and archive messages without a network connection.
- Gmail Meter – Advanced