It’s no secret: investing can be intimidating—but it doesn’t have to be. There are weighty choices to be made. Choices that can have a serious impact (either good or bad) on your future. Investing isn’t traditionally something younger people tend to care about. It seems like the realm of grey hairs. Yet it’s easier than ever to make sure your building a solid future for yourself and your loved ones. A new crop of apps and services is springing up to serve first-time, as well as veteran, investors and help them make the wisest possible decisions with their assets. From starting small to going big, I’ve collected 10 incredible investment tools and resources that can help you get the most out of your money. Whether you’ve just got some spare change laying around (seriously), are wanting to plan for the perfect retirement or have a sizable chunk of dough to invest, these are the best new investment apps and services on the block.
- Sumday – Save and invest your money in small but meaningful ways.
- Sliced Investing – Access pre-vetted hedge funds at dramatically low minimums.
- Wealthfront – Sophisticated investment management and advice without the high fees.
- Betterment – They manage your investments so you don’t have to.
- SigFig – Organize your account. Uncover costly mistakes and fix them for good.
- EquityZen – Where private