Everyone knows about Tinder by now, but it’s not the only game in town—not by a long shot. Whether you’re looking for some Tinder alternatives or are simply curious as to what other dating apps are out there, you’ve come to the right place. It wasn’t all that long ago that finding a date online was considered dorky. There was a stigma attached to it. As software continues to eat the world I think those days are nearly gone. Even though the world is changing fast, the principals of attraction remain the same. The real question is, how will you discover that first spark? It doesn’t have to be visual. It doesn’t have to be messaging. It doesn’t have to be planned out and it doesn’t have to be completely spontaneous. Of course, it could be any of those things. The main point is, there are plenty of options to help you find that perfect somebody. Allow me to introduce you.
- Glimpse – A fun way to meet new people through Instagram.
- Dating Ring – Modern matchmaking. No public profiles. No essay questions.
- Happn – Find people you’ve crossed paths with.
- Coffee Meets Bagel – Meet fun singles in your city. Keep your date life private.
- Hitch – Play matchmaker. Setup your friends (or vice versa).
- Clover – The fastest way to meet new people.