Guys: you know how it is. You want to look good without having to go to the store, without having to spend too much money and without asking for too much help (or some combination of the above). Ya, for most dudes, shopping for clothes plain sucks. It’s not usually fun—it’s just necessary. But that’s just it. It is necessary. Styles change more often than a New Yorker changes trains. I—like you—don’t have the time to figure it all out. But luckily there are some really cool startups and people that are figuring it all out for us. I’ve tried to collect a bunch of them all in one place for you to make things easier. I’ve broken this post down into two parts: getting your style and knowing it.
GET Your Style: Apps, Startups, Brands & Retailers
- Trunk Club – Your personal stylist will help you build your wardrobe.
- Bonobos – Better-fitting, better-looking men’s clothes. A seamless online shopping experience.
- Urban Outfitters – Awesome clothes.
- Threadless – Awesome, unique clothes designed by the community.
- Dapper – Shop like a man. Tinder for guys clothes.
- JackThreads – Everything you need, curated.
- Everlane – High quality + low markups. Modern basics.
- Combatant Gentleman [Brand] – Suits