Let’s say I want a haircut. I don’t want my hair chopped by some rando, I want my regular haircutter. But I hate calling to make an appointment. I just do. I mean almost everything else I do can be done without making a call. This isn’t the early nineties; nobody calls a phone number for the date and time anymore. Why should I have to call a business to make an appointment? Well, thanks to MyTime, I don’t. MyTime is the easiest way to find and book appointments (online) with over 2 million local businesses, 24/7.
This means that whether you want to get your oil changed, hire a handyman, make a dentist appointment, get your pet groomed or work with a personal trainer, you can now:
- Go online to browse businesses, dates and times.
- Book appointments—even when businesses are closed!
- Save money (up to 60%) by choosing off-peak times.
- Pay via MyTime (but you won’t be charged until the time of the appointment.
- Cross it off your list—the business will be expecting you.
- Cancel or reschedule anytime.
Ethan Anderson, MyTime’s founder and CEO, says, “We know consumers want the ability to check availability and book appointments online, especially with their mobile phones, but unfortunately many small businesses can’t offer this today. Consumers end up needing to call around during business hours to ...