Depending on your view, meetings suck or meetings are great. If you think meetings are great, you’re probably using some of the amazing meeting scheduling and productivity apps below. If you think meetings suck, you can start thanking me right about now for making your work life a lot more bearable.
The reality is that meetings are a necessary part of business. They bring knowledgable people together to decide things and to take action. But if you’ve been in the workforce for longer than 6 months, you know that meetings can be a drain. But they definitely don’t have to be.
If you’re a boss, get on these apps ASAP for more productive and fruitful meetings. If you’re an underling, tell your boss about these apps (and make them think it was their idea to implement if you’re really needing help pushing it through) and start enjoying days with less wasted time.
- Clara – A virtual employee that schedules meetings.
- Meet – Schedule meetings easily using your iOS or Android keyboard (by Sunrise).
- Invite – A Microsoft app that helps groups agree on a time to meet (whether they have the app or not).
- Pick – Find mutual availabilities, automatic booking, share your availability and more.
- Assistant.to – Book meetings with one email. No back & forth. No double bookings. And