Request this free 87 page guide to understanding security in Windows 10 for the Consumer and the Enterprise. A $24.95 value, free for a limited time – Download your copy today!
What You Will Learn:
- The current security landscape: Microsoft has taken a comprehensive top down approach to securing Windows 10 — you’ll learn why this is happening.
- Securing Windows 10 for the consumer: This book is full of practical information about using the tools Microsoft provides to lock down your PC or mobile devices.
- Securing the Enterprise: You’ll also learn what new tools Microsoft has provided for IT professionals to lock down employee hardware and software.
The book is a fully exhaustive view, going through all of the topics you would expect, including:
- Microsoft’s Security Strategy
- The Current Security Landscape
- Windows 10 Security vs Windows XP, Vista and 8
- The Fido Alliance
- Windows Hello
- Microsoft Passport
- Enterprise Data Protection
- Encryption and Azure
- Virtual Machines
- Enterprise Mobility/BYOD
- Security for Windows 10 for IOT
- Browser Security
- Access Control and Auditing
Request your free eBook of “Introduction to Windows 10 Security” valued at $24.95, free for a limited time!