One small photo-sharing application has turned into a place with 500 million active users who share more than 50 million photos and videos and leave 95 million likes every day. One doesn’t even need to have a marketing spirit to understand that this popularity can be used for promoting and advertising. Nowadays it’s not as easy and innocent as it seems – even a newcomer celebrity has a team specializing on Instagram promo. They know what exact content to post, how many times a day and what precise time is the hottest on Instagram. Such teams create strategies by taking into account not only Instagram’s limits, but also unique persona of their client, their business field, the demographics of their community, as well as the client’s competitors and overall goals.
Unfortunately, rare aspiring independent brand has enough finances to hire a professional marketing team for Instagram specifically, but there are still a lot of ways to make use of Instagram:
- Find and follow potential customers – the wider the audience, the more eyes on your content makes the bigger popularity for your business.
- Don’t forget to like and comment posts of your followers and potential customers.
- Post a lot about your product, but don’t forget to repost your more popular competitors to engage with their audience and offer an alternative to them.
- Hashtag your brand’s name at all times, related subjects are welcome to be tagged too, but don’t add a huge list of tags, it looks spammy. Up to 5 hashtags will do.
- Make sure the pictures you post are relatable for your target audience. High quality and beautiful filters will make the impression that your care about the image and aesthetics.
The above rules are not hard to swallow, however, most part of businesses don’t have the luxury of time to do so much manual work. Finding the right people to engage with is a hard work on which depends your brand’s popularity. Planning to follow or like a precise amount of accounts and posts an hour to keep your account from being temporary frozen or banned is a drudgery, especially for aspiring brands who already have a lot on their shoulders on a daily basis. Luckily, there is a solution to help your business’ Instagram account become popular without investing huge sums in it – it is using special Instagram marketing tools.
Struggle to find a perfect Instagram marketing tool? InstaHeads may be quite what you are looking for!
- Advanced Instagram Search. Perform search by single and combined characteristics – by hashtag, location, among followers and commenters of certain Instagram accounts)
- Sorting + Preview. Sort search results by number of followers, likes and comments – find the hottest content and most popular users)
- Ability to participate in discussions with your potential followers under the found posts, to leave likes and comments.
- Queueing system executes your daily tasks and guards you from reaching Instagram’s limit of followings and likes per day.
- Multiple Account Management
Additionally, InstaHeads is absolutely FREE and safe to use – all interactions with your Instagram community happen on your computer only. Account passwords are not being stored, and used only once to request access token from Instagram.
Go grab free beta version of InstaHeads on their website www.instaheads.com and watch your business flourish!