One small photo-sharing application has turned into a place with 500 million active users who share more than 50 million photos and videos and leave 95 million likes every day. One doesn’t even need to have a marketing spirit to understand that this popularity can be used for promoting and advertising. Nowadays it’s not as easy and innocent as it seems – even a newcomer celebrity has a team specializing on Instagram promo. They know what exact content to post, how many times a day and what precise time is the hottest on Instagram. Such teams create strategies by taking into account not only Instagram’s limits, but also unique persona of their client, their business field, the demographics of their community, as well as the client’s competitors and overall goals.
Unfortunately, rare aspiring independent brand has enough finances to hire a professional marketing team for Instagram specifically, but there are still a lot of ways to make use of Instagram:
- Find and follow potential customers – the wider the audience, the more eyes on your content makes the bigger popularity for your business.
- Don’t forget to like and comment posts of your followers and potential customers.
- Post a lot about your product, but don’t forget to repost your more popular competitors to engage with their audience and offer an alternative to them.
- Hashtag your brand’s name at all times, related subjects are welcome to be tagged too, but don’t add a huge list of tags, it looks spammy. Up to 5 hashtags will do.
- Make sure the pictures you post are relatable for your target audience. High quality and beautiful filters will make the impression that your care about the image and aesthetics.
The above rules are not hard to swallow, however, most part of businesses don’t have the luxury of time to do so much manual work. Finding the right people to engage with is a hard work on which depends your brand’s popularity. Planning to follow or like a precise amount of accounts and posts an hour to keep your account from being temporary frozen or banned is a drudgery, especially for aspiring brands who already have a lot on their shoulders on a daily basis. Luckily, there is a solution to help your business’ Instagram account become popular without investing huge sums in it – it is using special Instagram marketing tools.
Struggle to find a perfect ...