Guys, there’s nothing worse than shopping for clothes… am I right? Thanks to some awesome startups and a few established brands as well, shopping for clothes doesn’t have to be a pain in the butt any longer. How about clothes delivered right to your door once a month? Check. How about a personal stylist who can pick stuff out for you? Check. How about members-only pricing or flash sales to save you some money? Double-check. So whether you’re in need of a new custom-fit suit, some fresh undies or an awesome new t-shirt, look no further… these sites and stores have you covered.
TIP: We publish useful new tech lists every weekday. See them all!
Subscriptions, Deliveries, Flash Sales, Members-Only
- Trunk Club – Great clothes, personal stylists, no shopping.
- Frank & Oak – Delivers fresh style monthly for under $50. Look good, no sweat.
- JackThreads – Real fashion for guys at members-only prices.
- Gilt Group – Men’s designer fashion flash sales.
- Manpacks – Manly goods delivered on a schedule (underwear, socks, razors, etc).
- BRANDiD – Shop like a man.
- Huckberry – Clothes inspired by vintage sporting catalogues.
- SWAG of The Month – Sends you a name brand shirt to match your style every month.
- Birchbox Man – Trial size lifestyle and grooming products delivered monthly for $20.
Custom Fit Clothing
- J.Hilburn – Custom luxury menswear without breaking the bank. Network of 2k style advisors.
- Indochino – Custom suits. Measure yourself in 10 minutes, put your new suit on 3 weeks later.
- Black Lapel – Design, measure and order the perfect suit with a flawless fit promise.
- Beckett & Robb – Custom suits. Design, measure, order and enjoy.
- Blank Label – Custom dress shirts. Choose style and custom size, receive in 2-4 weeks.
- ShirtsMyWay – Tailor made dress shirts. Customize the perfect look and fit.
Excellent Online Stores
- Everlane – Creates the finest luxury accessories and essentials, never over $100.
- Bonobos – Better fitting men’s clothes.
- American Giant – USA-made high-quality apparel with free shipping.
- Aksel – Bringing European men’s fashion to the US.
- Zappos – Reclaim your side of the closet.
Miscellaneous / Random
- Anchor Division – Men’s fashion blog providing inspiration, exposing small businesses.
- Threadless – New cool and funny t-shirts designed weekly by the Threadless community.
- Sevenly – One week, one cause. T-shirts that raise money for charities.
- FashionBeans.com – Men’s fashion tips and style guide.
- NIKEiD – Create your own customized Nike shoes.