Smartphones are awesome, but they aren’t perfect. I don’t think a day goes by where my own phone doesn’t do something that ticks me off. Sure, sometimes it’s a small thing, but I’m a millennial: I can’t wait for stuff. I need instant gratification—NOW! To celebrate the small things that drive us nuts about our incredibly smart devices, here’s 5 things your smartphone can do to make you very angry.
5. When an app you’re using crashes as the worst time
Just as you’ve finished typing in a calendar event or have put in the final touches to an email or text message… it’s all gone.
4. When your battery runs out
Why did I play so much Angry Birds… Why?!
3. When you can’t connect to the Internet for anything
What will I do if I can’t connect? How will I live? How will I breathe? Who is going to pay for this? Oh, there we go. All good now.
2. When a hair gets stuck between your case and phone… and won’t come out
Get out of there funky hair. I said get out! Get OOOOUUUUTTTTT.
1. When you can’t find your phone anywhere
And then you find it in the most obvious place.
Image via Flickr user Lara604.