Wow I can’t believe it’s already year 2 in our top 100 Instagram series. Last year’s list was amazing (and actually contained 150 awesome Instagram accounts) but this year is equally stunning — if not more so! This year you will find a LOT of nature, outdoor and adventure photography. I guess that’s just what I ran into most over the last 12 months. Regular readers know that I build my top 100 lists over the period of 1 year, adding items to an Evernote list as I organically encounter them. And the result is a list of the 100 best Instagram accounts I ran into during that time that I think you should check out over the next 12 months! Note: I’m trying to only include people on this list once so if someone appeared last year they shouldn’t be on this year’s list unless I made a mistake.
If you’re new to DailyTekk, be sure to check out our other annual top 100 lists. This is already year 5 for our top 100 websites and we’ve already put up a brand new list this year of the top 100 podcasts. But don’t miss the top 100 YouTube channels, top 100 Viners and top 100 Pinterest accounts!
Last year we asked you guys to support up-and-coming Instagram account pure.west and you guys really came through. Before we featured the account it had 8 followers — a year later it’s close to 1,000! Each of the immensely talented, interesting people represented below all started somewhere.
- Ben Brown – Photographer and daily YouTuber capturing sick travel pics.
- Dylan Furst – Surreal outdoor and adventure lifestyle shots.
- Huckberry – One of my favorite brands. Gear + inspiration.
- Christian Watson – Hard to describe, easy to get lost in. Hipstery.
- Tim Landis – Lots of fun variety; people, places and things.
- Onder Turkmen – Very cool travel perspectives.
- cimek – Some city, some nature. All amazing.
- Work Hard Anywhere – Showcasing the best cafes and spots to work in.
- Star Wars – The official Star Wars Instagram.
- Modern Outdoorsman – Daily inspiration for outdoor living.
90 more astounding and compelling Instagram accounts to explore
- thephotosociety – Contributing photographers to National Geographic Magazine.
- wisslaren – A Swedish photographer posting a variety of jaw-dropping shots.
- Louis Cole – Live the adventure!
- Jannik Obenhoff – A 15 year old