I’ll let you in on a little secret: some of the best, coolest and most useful apps aren’t ever featured in the App Store (or in Google Play). It’s a shame because there are some brilliant apps waiting to be downloaded that can make your life better and more enjoyable and make your work day more productive. So what I’ve done is roundup some incredible awesome apps which (mostly) debuted over the last 12 months that I think are worth your time to check out in the next 12 months. Many of these apps are from small developers with little to no advertising budgets meaning their apps have either flown under the radar or simply deserve more coverage.
I can’t imagine how much more boring my day would be without finding news that’s actually interesting to me using Something. I’m getting addicted to asking Operator to buy me things. Copied has changed the way I work on my Mac and iPhone. Triller provides huge laughs. There are just SO many cool apps I can’t wait for you to discover them all below. If I missed something you would’ve liked to have seen here, let me know in the comments!
- Something – Flip through the best stories from your Twitter stream.
- Grid Diary – The diary that is as easy as filling out a form.
- Peach – Awesome beyond awesome social network.
- Quadro – Use your phone or tablet to control your computer in COOL ways.
- Operator – Real people will help you find what you want to buy.
- Moleskine Timepage – Whoa. That’s a nice looking calendar.
- Teleport – Get your friends delivered via Uber.
- EasilyDo – Your smart assistant.
- Corner – The coolest way to book a flight. Flying totally re-thought.
- Airtable – Organize anything; an awesome database anyone can use.
90 more incredible apps your phone will thank you for installing…
- Speak – Message safely while driving.
- beme – Share moments honestly (an app from Casey Neistat).
- Momentum – Super simple, nice-looking habit tracker.
- Input – Get more done, faster. All your tools in one.
- Periscope – Explore the world through someone else’s eyes.
- Myl0 – Helping guys with their wardrobe.
- Streaks – The todo list that helps you form good habits.
- Copied – Save copy/paste items and sync with your Mac.
- Tumbleweed – Credible, curated news you can edit and share.
- Makeovr – Do amazing