Building and launching a successful startup is NOT as easy as founders talk themselves into thinking it is. It’s HARD! But even though founders tend to be blindly optimistic that doesn’t mean there aren’t resources out there that can make startup up easier (if not more successful). Like a tool that helps you build a viral waiting list. Or a curated resource of the best free startup resources. Or a company that will help you grow as a service. There are seriously so many cool resources, tools, people, directories, services and companies out there just waiting to help.
So here’s the deal with this list: it’s a compilation of the best NEW resources and tools for entrepreneurs and startups from the last 12 months or so that I think you should check out in the coming 12 months or so. So there’s nothing old out outdated here and I think most of these items will be brand new to you (hopefully). It took A LOT of research to compile and curate, but I think it’s a powerful list that will definitely make your life a lot easier.
I don’t care if you are a solopreneur, a team of two or three or a team of 20. I don’t care if you’re funded or not, if you’ve had previous startup experience, if you’re working out of a dank basement or a co-working facility: if you’ve got this list you’ve got help (and it helps to know you’ve got resources — no matter how confident you are). So let me know in the comments what you think should be listed here that isn’t (remember, it has to be NEW, so like in the last 12 months or so) and also let me know what items listed here look the coolest to you!
- Founderfox – An easy, stress-free way to tell your story.
- Startup Breeding – AWESOME startup idea generator.
- Advice.vc – Ask a VC anything for $20. Proceeds go to charity.
- Promotehour – List of places to promote your startup.
- vytmn – Growth-as-a-service. Average customer growth = 367%.
- Request for Startup – View startup ideas people actually want built.
- ProductBoard – Beautiful product dashboard for startups.
- How Much to Make an App – Easily figure out the cost.
- Refold – A strong, portable cardboard desk you can move frequently.
- Pitch Deck – The best communication tool to help you raise